Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Treaty of alliance between Alterans and Heaven.

AuteurMessage
Awnorus

Awnorus

Treaty of alliance between Alterans and Heaven. Empty
MessageSujet: Treaty of alliance between Alterans and Heaven.   Treaty of alliance between Alterans and Heaven. I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 16:56

Lyra and I made an agreement between our guilds. We concluded that a strong union was necessary to defend our sovereignties.

We must all work together in order to take a step forward. But, it is not enough to conclude an alliance; it also has to be implemented! On that account, I have created this topic: to set alliance up, and we still got on with each other, as Lyra emphasized.

We must have the courage of our convictions to defend our guilds. We are not going to be driven out by enemies. We are all brothers and sisters, and we must also join together in defending our brothers and sisters. Fact is, it's going to be a long, hard job kicking the enemy, but we will fight to the finish.

Let us all start working together, side by side, now to protect ourselves. We will all win together, in unison. In the alliance we are all now building together, I hope we will hobnob.

You are a guild that does not encountered very often, but when it happens it is worthy of note because each of you are certainly glorious! It's black swan in the Cartel ...

The future of our guilds and its members depends on it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Treaty of alliance between Alterans and Heaven.
Page 1 sur 1